Dr. Christine McGinn
To book a consult or ask a question, simply use this form:
Dr. Christine McGinn graduated from Moravian College with B.S. Biology in June 1991. She went on to graduate as a Doctor of Osteopathy from the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, in June 1995. She also interned at the Wellington Regional Medical Center Internship, completing in June 1996.
Her CV includes:
- Naval Aerospace Medicine Institute US Naval Flight Surgery Training Feb 1997
- Abington Memorial Hospital General Surgery PGY2 June 2001-2
- Mercy Suburban Hospital General Surgery PGY3-5 June 2002-5
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Med Plastic Surgery PGY 6-7 July 2005-7
In 2007, she founded Papillon Gender Wellness Center, where she practices to date. It is a comprehensive transgender clinic
At the Center she does offers Plastic Surgery & Transgender Medicine private practice
Dr. McGinn Performs:
- Metoidioplasty (Ring Flap Method)
- Urethral Lengthening
- Meta repositioning with abdominoplasty
- Testicular implants
- Urethral Stenosis Repair
- Double Incision
- Concentric Circular
Financing & Insurance
Dr. McGinn's Papillon Center accepts major credit cards.
Dr. Christine McGinn 0 reviewsWrite Your Review
There are no reviews yet.